To support people to enable them to stay in their own homes for a long as possible and enjoy maximum independence. We achieve this by talking with you and/or your family to establish what you want so you can make decisions about your care and support. Through discussion, we hope that you or those acting on your behalf will:
- Understand the care and support choices available to you.
- Express your views, so far as you are able to do so, and are involved in making decisions about your care and support.
- Have your privacy, dignity and independence respected.
- Have your views and experiences taken into account in the way that the service is delivered and provided to you.
- Those acting on your behalf can represent your views and are involved appropriately in making decisions
- Our full Statement of Purpose can be sent to you upon request.